A life recorded is twice precious - first the experience itself and then the memory of it full and sweet when we read about it later.
Elaine Cannon

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A day in May

It is a cold day in May and I am waiting for the sun to shine and the winds to calm down just a little.   Charlie and I are at our little lake place just waiting for the warm weather to come to the area.   We bought a new 12 foot wide trailer last fall and want to go out side and sit in the sunshine
  I have planted a few flowers around the pond but have not been able to go out and enjoy them.   All right I have talked enough about the weather, all the complaining will not help so Sharon just shut up and enjoy what you have.          I had a good Mothers day with my girls, went out to lunch and bought flowers for the garden.     Just wanted to wish every one a happy and warm May. 
 PS...Just bought the Picnik extras and will have fun blogging  again, so please come back and visit me often.
               Till another time
                                           Sharon K

No comments: